• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MEGA-CON

135 posts in this topic

I know no one cares, but I'll be there....

:foryou:

:foryou: :foryou:

Please come to MegaCon again next year Rick. I barely saw you in SD this year while I slaved for DR & I would like to discuss some Panama City stuff with you about my advertising business. Besides, I love your rags to riches tales & always enjoy hearing about Megos!!!

Gator: Florida's #1 Comics Collector (worship)

oh, I am there!...will be in SD too...and you had it pretty good there (if I remember, the view was nice!)

Natalee the Brainless Wonder :cloud9:

Please come to MegaCon again next year Rick. I barely saw you in SD this year while I slaved for DR & I would like to discuss some Panama City stuff with you about my advertising business. Besides, I love your rags to riches tales & always enjoy hearing about Megos!!!

oh, I am there!...will be in SD too...and you had it pretty good there (if I remember, the view was nice!)

Natalee the Brainless Wonder :cloud9:

:luhv:

I care :)
you going to be there ?

Rick, I take it you are attending?

And its official, Borock is leaving behind his CFP mates for Wondercon? Oh, the humanity! (But its one less astute buyer to have to compete with (thumbs u )

I wanted to get some feedback on the dinner.....would everyone be okay with a mid to high end Steak house like Vitos, or is a place like Tony Roma's (where the dinner was last year), more in line with budgets in this tightening economy?

Give me a thumbs too if you are 90%+ sure you are attending the dinner.

you going to be there ?

And its official, Borock is leaving behind his CFP mates for Wondercon? Oh, the humanity! (But its one less astute buyer to have to compete with (thumbs u )

I wanted to get some feedback on the dinner.....would everyone be okay with a mid to high end Steak house like Vitos, or is a place like Tony Roma's (where the dinner was last year), more in line with budgets in this tightening economy?

(thumbs u

you going to be there ?

(thumbs u

(thumbs u (thumbs u I vote Tony Roma's so more money can go toward funny books.

Yeah, but I'm Florida's Oldest Comic Collector. I'll be there, but not for all three days. Looking forward to seeing many of you there. (thumbs u

I know I am pretty much still a newbie on these boards, but I really would like go and meet some of the folks - at least if it is just to the forum dinner
If you can, a forum dinner is not to be missed. I'm thinking of coming from the midwest just to hang out.

I'll be there, splitting a table with some other forumites...I'll probably be shell-shocked as it will be the first time I've been to a show in 25 years! :acclaim:

Not sure about the forum dinner...would like to go but the wife teaches night classes at UCF so it might create childcare issues depending on what evening we are talking about.