• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Michael Turner SIGNATURES
2 2

646 posts in this topic

Some new SS comic I've picked up in the last few months. Am I the only one (besides Billy the Kid (thumbs u that is still collecting/buying Turner signed SS comics?

I am - here's a few I've picked up recently. Nothing as flashy as that JLA #1 colored by Steigerwald tho' ... that's amazing!

FathomWizardSECGC98SSMichaelTurner.jpg

Well at least I know who has been outbidding me on ebay.

Here are a few more additions. Sorry for the blurry scans! I need to get a better scanner I guess. :P

Action Comics #813 Signed by Turner & Steigerwald.

img003.jpg[/img]

JLA #0 signed by Mr. Turner, Andy & Adam Kubert, and Dan Jurgens! I didn't know that Jurgens contributed to this issue as it doesn't show on the CGC notes. But I checked the Grand Comic Database and sure enough, he did! I love that site :cloud9:

img006.jpg[/img]

Teen Titans #1 signed by Turner, Steigerwald, & Mike McKone. I sense a Geoff Johns signing in this comic's future....

img005.jpg[/img]

Witchblade #103 Sketch cover signed by Mr. Turner. Does anyone know if D-Tron attends comic cons at all?

img007-1.jpg[/img]

I'm just getting started in all of these CGC SS books and if any of you have a Turner that you are looking to sell I don't care what book it is or the grade so much as the signature. Turner was an awesome illustrator that I never had a chance to meet and I would love to have one. Shoot me a PM with what it is and a price and hopefully that will be one more slot filled in my collection.

Curiosity question: Anyone ever seen a Dave Stevens CGC SS?

I'm just getting started in all of these CGC SS books and if any of you have a Turner that you are looking to sell I don't care what book it is or the grade so much as the signature. Turner was an awesome illustrator that I never had a chance to meet and I would love to have one. Shoot me a PM with what it is and a price and hopefully that will be one more slot filled in my collection.

This eBay seller has some Turner SS for a steal!

:jokealert:

FATHOM #0 CGC SS 9.8 SIGNED BY MICHAEL TURNER

WIZARD WORLD LA P CGC SS 9.8 SIGNED BY MICHAEL TURNER

FATHOM #0 CGC SS 9.8 SIGNED BY MICHAEL TURNER

It is my understanding that there were never any Dave Stevens books done. As i have told many times on the Boards here, I had just cracked out several Rocketeer books for a show that he had finally announced he was going to attend the week before his untimely passing. RIP Dave.

Love that Witchblade. :) I think you probably outbid me on eBay for it a few months back. :frustrated:

:sorry: Sorry. There was another one that showed up on ebay right after this one and went for about the same price. I waited two years for one and then two show up in a row :o Do you collect all types of Turner SS books or just Witchblade?

:devil:

Your books are beautiful, Billy.

:blush: As if Bill didn't need more reason to be mad at me.... :foryou: Bill

:mad:

:o Wait a minute! seanfingh was just commenting on Bill's books right before my post :D He wasn't teasing Bill about how my books somehow belong to him! Awesome, now I don't feel bad :acclaim:

But this one's still for you Bill, cause you're awesome (thumbs u :foryou:^^

:o Wait a minute! seanfingh was just commenting on Bill's books right before my post :D He wasn't teasing Bill about how my books somehow belong to him! Awesome, now I don't feel bad :acclaim:

That's absolutely correct. I have felt a little left out since BTK usually PMs me at least once a year about my Superman/Batman 10 and 11. Hence the :devil:

Hope this doesn't hurt my chances of getting a sketch cover at MOC. :eek:

That's absolutely correct. I have felt a little left out since BTK usually PMs me at least once a year about my Superman/Batman 10 and 11. Hence the :devil:

Hope this doesn't hurt my chances of getting a sketch cover at MOC. :eek:

So much for the PM I was about to write.. :blush: