• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Michael Turner SIGNATURES
2 2

646 posts in this topic

Hey,I have a Fathom V1 Issue 12 Holochrome SS that I'm looking to sell. I'm just wondering what the going rate for it is?
Tks,Lucus
Not much in the way of traffic on these.The last 9.8 (non-SS) sold in March-2011 for $60. The last 9.6 (non-SS) sold in Dec 2010 for $20The last CGC SS 9.6 sold in Jan 2008 for $31 (shrug)If you want to sell it, I would be interested, send me a PM with your asking price.

Hey,I have a Fathom V1 Issue 12 Holochrome SS that I'm looking to sell. I'm just wondering what the going rate for it is?
Tks,Lucus
Not much in the way of traffic on these.The last 9.8 (non-SS) sold in March-2011 for $60. The last 9.6 (non-SS) sold in Dec 2010 for $20The last CGC SS 9.6 sold in Jan 2008 for $31 (shrug)If you want to sell it, I would be interested, send me a PM with your asking price.
Michael Turner was still alive when the last CGC SS 9.6 sold, so I think you can throw that price out the window.

i had plans on getting all those variants signed :S I really wanted to get my #1 & #3 variants signed .... been waiting for some to pop up on ebay at a decent price

Tks,Lucus
Michael Turner was still alive when the last CGC SS 9.6 sold, so I think you can throw that price out the window.
I got $60 for a random 9.4 Fathom SS'd by Turner last year.