• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Michael Turner SIGNATURES
2 2

646 posts in this topic

Glynn it was a steal. I'm stoked that I was able to win it! I was nervous because the details lacked description.

Also, let me point out that this is probably one of the best Turner sketches out there. Most of the one's I've seen are about the size of a quarter.

Now I know who outbid me :sumo:

Nice pickup :applause:

Your image is so much better than the sellers

Edited by LoneTree

My Baby :grin:

2010-10-29%252018.02.40.jpg

:o:o:o:o:o:o

That is one of the coolest, If not THE, coolest Turner items I have ever seen... Wow... My signed copies are raw, but I always wondered how cool it would be to see a 10... Gees... I need to go change my pants.... (worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

:o

(worship)(worship)(worship)

Fathom12.JPG

Selling for 250$ CAD - shipping extra. contact me at lucushoule@gmail.com - I'm not on this site often enough to do negotiations by PM

Nor are you on the site enough to have even a basic understanding of the selling rules. (thumbs u

Fathom12.JPG

Selling for 250$ CAD - shipping extra. contact me at lucushoule@gmail.com - I'm not on this site often enough to do negotiations by PM

Nor are you on the site enough to have even a basic understanding of the selling rules. (thumbs u

Great looking cover art though :)

No, there was a giant sales thread of Turner SS books recently and I do not think many sold. People want insane money for them.

No kidding, I'm going to list one this weekend that is a 9.6 and start it at $50 and cross my fingers anyone even bites.