• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Michael Turner SIGNATURES
2 2

646 posts in this topic

bill with all those turner sigs you have, im very surprised you dont have these. :o

Do you need an Aspen variant, Turner Sketch variant or regular Turner variant Civil War CGC SS 9.8 #1?

Brian

What do you have hiden in your vault brian .... :baiting:

bill with all those turner sigs you have, im very surprised you dont have these. :o

Do you need an Aspen variant, Turner Sketch variant or regular Turner variant Civil War CGC SS 9.8 #1?

Brian

DIBZ!!!!

Brian

I might have a Turner or two in my collection.... hm

Brian

Brian

Brian

Still having that Turner only thread Brian? I might have to trade my soul for some books.. hm

Brian

Brian

Still having that Turner only thread Brian? I might have to trade my soul for some books.. hm

Soon. I have to sort out my doubles/triples of both signed and unsigned slabbed goodness. I'll pm you before I post.

Brian

Brian

Soon. I have to sort out my doubles/triples of both signed and unsigned slabbed goodness. I'll pm you before I post.

You the man!

Now I have to go sell that kidney..

I can't remember if I posted this book in here or not. But in any case, I picked it up off of JonJesperson a couple years ago, early on when I joined the boards.

wolverineorigins1cgcssmichaelturner.jpg

:takeit:

Very Nice

Ditto! Man that's a sweet book? Is it for sale? :):wishluck:

Anybody have any MT con sketches? Was he known for doing them?

Anybody have any MT con sketches? Was he known for doing them?

Usually he didn't have time for them, as he always wanted to make sure that all the fans in line, were able to get their books signed.

I was very lucky to get this one year, and I have it framed and hanging in my room.

Wonder Woman by Michael Turner