• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Further Adventues of Indiana Jones #34, last issue..

9 posts in this topic

Pretty HTF... I bough the (almost) complete series for about 50 cents a book but there were three issues missing.

That was three years ago and I still haven't been able to find two of them (at a reasonable price) and #34 is one of those two.

That was three years ago and I still haven't been able to find two of them (at a reasonable price) and #34 is one of those two.

Define "Reasonable" ...

Let's just say I won't pay a lot for a book that will never be worth more than cover price and I only want so I can find out what happens in the last issue of the series.

It's the kind of book you have to stumble on at a con in the 50 cent or dollar boxes.

Same thing happened with one of the Sandman Mystery Theater books...I missed one issue of the entire series and it was on my want-list for years until I found it online for a dollar or something

Define "Reasonable" ...

Let's just say I won't pay a lot for a book that will never be worth more than cover price and I only want so I can find out what happens in the last issue of the series.

It's the kind of book you have to stumble on at a con in the 50 cent or dollar boxes.

Same thing happened with one of the Sandman Mystery Theater books...I missed one issue of the entire series and it was on my want-list for years until I found it online for a dollar or something

There's a VF copy in the UK for less than a buck..... LINK

5cee_1.JPG