• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM 117

6 posts in this topic

Hard to tell from the scan the problem in the lower left of the front cover ... it seems small and grainy to me. Is that a small crease in the lower left back cover that translates into the front?

Otherwise, book looks very clean and very nice! Assuming the problems noted above I'd say you've a 9.2 with the caveat that it could change with a better/larger scan.

Grrr.. Photobucket resized my images when I uploaded. Sorry. See the OP for bigger images.

There are a few light non-colorbreaking creases on the spine with one tiny color-breaking crease on the guys head LLFC. There's a tiny light corner crease on the LLBC. A little wear at the corner at the bottom of the spine. That's it.

The LLFC on the bottom edge isn't a flaw.. it's part of the guy's fingers in the artwork. It definitely looked like a flaw in the smaller images.