• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #2 GOOD on ebay $900? GULP!?

11 posts in this topic

(shrug)

All I can say is WOW. Is someone really going to bid on this?

I understand the high price coming from the well known, but controversial dealer, but GEEZ!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310102490889&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

From auction:

The image in this listing is from a random copy of this product that we have had in stock recently. It probably will not be the item we send you, nor even representative of the grade of this item, but is meant to help you determine if this is the item you want. Please view our grading standards for details on a specific grade.

Can you get any frigging lazier than this in an auction?? (tsk)

This inflated pricing is detrimental to our hobby. List it "No Reserve" and let the free market dictate the price. They don't because they know it will bring less than $400.00. They need the extra $580.00 in the needle to the arm. Feels sooooooooo good.

I don't know about anyone else, but MH has been a shameful dealer any time I've dealt with them... and lazy. I asked for scans of a book (not a stock photo). Two weeks later I got a reply that I should send the request to a specific email address for scans. I did and I'm still waiting for scans (3 months later). Pretty lame.