• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMPLETED HULK 340 IS SIGNED BY 9 INCLUDING HUGH JACKMAN

139 posts in this topic

So let me see if I get this right?? IF I was to get Ditko to sign for me, does that mean that everyone would be bowing down chanting my name? lol and can I use Kris as my sacrificial lamb to the vulcano gods at the ancient Mayan ruins to bring me good luck? lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

(thumbs u

So let me see if I get this right?? IF I was to get Ditko to sign for me, does that mean that everyone would be bowing down chanting my name? lol and can I use Kris as my sacrificial lamb to the vulcano gods at the ancient Mayan ruins to bring me good luck? lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

No

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

No

Anthony?? Wouldn't you like to see Kris get sacrificed to the gods? lol I mean Kris getting sacrificed in New York is nothing new. Heck I almost threw him out our hotel window back in April when he was walking around singing his "No Means No Kid" song. It drove me nuts. lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

So, what's going to happen to it? Sold to the highest bidder or is it a keeper?

Hmm. It will be on display at the party in New York. After that,.. you never know... For the right price I may possibly be convinced to part with it. But it will not be cheap. lol I can tell you that I have already been offered a 4 figure dollar amount for it and I turned it down. Considering that it is a ONE OF A KIND!! And considering the grade for 9 SIGNATURES!!! lol So you tell me what that would be worth??

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Hmm. It will be on display at the party in New York. After that,.. you never know... For the right price I may possibly be convinced to part with it. But it will not be cheap. lol I can tell you that I have already been offered a 4 figure dollar amount for it and I turned it down. Considering that it is a ONE OF A KIND!! And considering the grade for 9 SIGNATURES!!! lol So you tell me what that would be worth??

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

drevil2.png

Wow, this thread made me laugh out loud a few times.

Congrats Chandler/Sharon!!! That's quite an accomplishment. Kris, no worries man. You get points for talking to Ditko that one time in April...(and getting verbally abused). :lol:

See you guys at NYCC. :)

-Issa

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

drevil2.png

Ares,

As soon as your send me my $99,999,999.00. I will Express Mail the book to you. lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

drevil2.png

Ares,

As soon as your send me my $99,999,999.00. I will Express Mail the book to you. lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

How about an ASM signed by 5 people and some Freshly made Greek cookies?

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

drevil2.png

Ares,

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

How about an ASM signed by 5 people and some Freshly made Greek cookies?

Well I have plenty of ASM's signed by 5 people or is that 6?? I forget. lol

And I DO have a really cool book signed by 9 people. lol

But I'll take the Greek cookies as a Good Will Gift. lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

OK.. New York Comic Con is almost two weeks away and the party details are starting to get firmed up... So who plans on being at the 1st Desert Wind Comics New York CGC Witness Party?? Those that plan on attending please sound off. We will be making a list. Woooo Whhhhoooo. It is going to be a blast..

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

OK.. New York Comic Con is almost two weeks away and the party details are starting to get firmed up... So who plans on being at the 1st Desert Wind Comics New York CGC Witness Party?? Those that plan on attending please sound off. We will be making a list. Woooo Whhhhoooo. It is going to be a blast..

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Sign me up...