• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15 For Sale - CGC 5.0 OW

41 posts in this topic

I apologize for not getting back to anyone, but I've been running around all day. I've got about 20 PM's and haven't had a chance to look at them. I have to run out again and won't be back until late this evening.

I will check all your messages 1st thing tomorrow, and again, I'm sorry for the hang up.

Rich

On a serious note. Thanks for all the PM's and offers for the book. I've replied to everyone that inquired (and I'm just starting to get the feeling back in my fingers).

We'll know by early Friday evening who winds up with the book, unless of course, they wish to remain anonymous...but I know I wouldn't.

Thanks again to everyone and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

THIS BOOK HAS NOT BEEN SOLD YET. Due to a wording error in this post, some of you assumed it had been sold. It's open until 6PM on Friday to allow for people who wanted a chance to make the high bid. This was my fault and I apologize for the confusion. doh!

Rich

We'll know by early Friday evening who purchased the book, unless of course, they wish to remain anonymous...but I know I wouldn't.

I thought this meant you had the book sold... (shrug)

Killer book though. It sure would be a grail for somebody deserving

We'll know by early Friday evening who purchased the book, unless of course, they wish to remain anonymous...but I know I wouldn't.

I thought this meant you had the book sold... (shrug)

Killer book though. It sure would be a grail for somebody deserving

Thank you for the heads up. My post has been corrected. Between my business and reading/answering PM's the last few days, my brain is as dead as that bird that was on my table today. :tonofbricks:

The book is open to offers until 6PM on Friday. Thanks again for the heads up. (thumbs u

This is the best looking 5.0 I've ever seen. A 5.5 (which is listed in the link below) sold in the recent ComicLink auction for $14,751.

My asking price is $10,000 for this book. Reasonable serious offers will be considered by PM. Time payments can be arranged within reason.

This book is going up like crazy (but you already knew that). It took me a long time to decide to sell this book. Feel free to PM questions and good luck. As usual, the 1st :takeit: gets the book, but on a sale of this magnitude, I doubt that will happen.

wmaygx.jpg

The CLink 5.5 link...

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fsearch%2Easp%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Damazing%2Bfantasy%26ItemType%3DCB%26x%3D10%26y%3D8%23Item%5F763227&id=763227

:takeit: at 10K

This is the best looking 5.0 I've ever seen. A 5.5 (which is listed in the link below) sold in the recent ComicLink auction for $14,751.

My asking price is $10,000 for this book. Reasonable serious offers will be considered by PM. Time payments can be arranged within reason.

This book is going up like crazy (but you already knew that). It took me a long time to decide to sell this book. Feel free to PM questions and good luck. As usual, the 1st :takeit: gets the book, but on a sale of this magnitude, I doubt that will happen.

wmaygx.jpg

The CLink 5.5 link...

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fsearch%2Easp%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Damazing%2Bfantasy%26ItemType%3DCB%26x%3D10%26y%3D8%23Item%5F763227&id=763227

:takeit: at 10K

holy COW....nice, but HOLY cow