• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the best way to insure a $5000 shipment of comics?

29 posts in this topic

Question to those who have bought/owned books worth $50k or more. How do you guys ship your books to CGC? Or do you personally bring it to CGC? I can't imagine how much insurance would cost to ship em. Just curious
Media Mail w/o a tracking #.

Question to those who have bought/owned books worth $50k or more. How do you guys ship your books to CGC? Or do you personally bring it to CGC? I can't imagine how much insurance would cost to ship em. Just curious
hand deliver, baby...hand deliver!

though, CIA will insure upto $60K

Take advice from the Gator on this one. Unless he recommends his UPS guy :eek:

meh Still no sign of your books yet Gator? Just a nightmare!?!? I've never shipped books out to UPS, and after that incident, will never.

Media Mail w/o a tracking #.

:baiting:

:makepoint:

meh Still no sign of your books yet Gator? Just a nightmare!?!? I've never shipped books out to UPS, and after that incident, will never.

actually, I need to update the thread in GA...will do that now