• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPEED 1, BATMAN 2, TOP NOTCH 9, not sequential, but CGC'd and TREY COOL!

50 posts in this topic

I'm selling a few higher priced books tonight, shipping is included as is insurance in the US, out of the US, I'll split the shipping and insurance is included.

Returns for any reason as long as you notify me within 3 days. Paypal, Checks, Money Orders are all OK

:takeit: wins, but if you are serious, post a pending take it if you need to ask me a question..like "how about time payments".?

The answer to that, is sure, as long as you are willing to make a 10% non refundable down payment and complete the payments by Feb.1st.

I don't sell very many high priced books, but my daughter is getting married, and I want to help her out;) so I figured instead of listing 200 $10 books hm I'd try this;)

If anyone does not know me by now, I have very good Ebay feedback (really;) and a few people here have done business with me (at least 12;)

First up,

Batman #2, 6.0 with Moderate P Offwhite to White Pages, a 5.0 copy with Mod P sold last year for $2047 (thanks to my friend who looked up GPA for me (worship) ) This is a nice looking copy. Matt Nelson did the restoration and he did an outstanding job. BIN $2,000 Sold per PM :acclaim:(worship)

batman20001.jpg

batman2b0001.jpg

Top Notch #9, 6.5, CGC'd Universal, Off white to White pages. Origin and first appearance of the Black Hood.

This book is listed in Overstreet as scarce. It has been pressed (Matt Nelson again). Great color my scanner does not do these justice.

BIN is $2200 ( just a tad less than Guide) Now $2050.00

toopnotch90001.jpg

toopnotch9b0001.jpg

First up,

Batman #2, 6.0 with Moderate P Offwhite to White Pages, a 5.0 copy with Mod P sold last year for $2047 (thanks to my friend who looked up GPA for me (worship) ) This is a nice looking copy. Matt Nelson did the restoration and he did an outstanding job.

batman20001.jpg

batman2b0001.jpg

very nice...batman 2 is one of my favorites of the entire run!!!! and mattie is top notch...