• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008/09 GRADING CONTEST: Round 2

205 posts in this topic

Congrats to the following for hitting TWO BULLSEYES in a row... Currently leading the contest with 10 points out of a possible 10 points. :applause:

(in alphabetical order)

canickus

CaptainOfIndustry

Designer Toast

Norinn Radd

The Beyonder

toro

Unfortunately, Boozad and Joeypost account for some large drops this round falling 73 places! However, Worldsbestcomics and Buried_Alien account for the LARGEST drop cratering with an AMAZING 78 places! :sorry:

Congrats to the following for hitting TWO BULLSEYES in a row... Currently leading the contest with 10 points out of a possible 10 points. :applause:

(in alphabetical order)

canickus

CaptainOfIndustry

Designer Toast

Norinn Radd

The Beyonder

toro

:acclaim:

I graded it @ 8.5 At least I'm on the positive side of things now!

I said 8.5 too. Looked like the URC of the back cover had something quirky going on...tiny drop of moisture? or was it just a wrinkle? 47087-confused.gif Ah well, as you say, at least we are headed in the right direction.

I said 8.5 too. Looked like the URC of the back cover had something quirky going on...tiny drop of moisture? or was it just a wrinkle? 47087-confused.gif Ah well, as you say, at least we are headed in the right direction.

:banana:

i was on the fence - should have gone w the Nik bump. The tanning would keep it at an 8.5 for me - but apparently some people disagree.

Yaknow...it's interesting...I graded 8.5 as well and am consensus 100% after 2 rounds but in 61st place so far (not that that means mess with 20 rounds remaining...)...

It would be interesting for nik to give the grades (honestly) he thought each book would get (you know it's written down somewhere! :sumo: ) Granted, he's got the books in hand so he would/should know best...

Until I had these books in hand I would still stand by my grades and glad I'm being conservative so far...

(in alphabetical order)

canickus

CaptainOfIndustry

Designer Toast

Norinn Radd

The Beyonder

toro

:acclaim:

Can we end the contest now? :shy:

Those were the easier rounds :baiting:

Round seems a bit tough.. :cry:

You aint seen nothing yet :devil:

I have seen alot of crazy things.

Oh.. Comics.. Yea I just hope to make top twenty in the end.

As long as you don't get frustrated and drop out like some, you will be fine :gossip:

Those were the easier rounds :baiting:

Round seems a bit tough.. :cry:

You aint seen nothing yet :devil:

I have seen alot of crazy things.

Oh.. Comics.. Yea I just hope to make top twenty in the end.

As long as you don't get frustrated and drop out like some, you will be fine :gossip:

Not likely. It may get embarassing at times. But it is a great learning experience. Especially when I send my first submission in 2 weeks :wishluck: