• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oh to have unlimited funds...!! NICE GOLD on ebay !!

73 posts in this topic

Brick Bradford #6

Wonder if there will be any takers at double Guide?

Yes sir. Sold for 950

Damn, his 8.5 Fighting Yank # 10 with OW pages and a somewhat faded cover just went for $821.

Makes my 9.0 with OW/W pages and a bright glossy cover (that I won at a Bill Hughes auction last year for $550) look like a steal in comparison. Funny thing is the book sat on his site with a $725 asking price for the longest time with no takers.

Schomburg Nedor war covers are Hot!

Move over pre-robin 'Tecs, there's a new sheriff in Crazytown! :headbang:

Brick Bradford #6

Yes sir. Sold for 950

Damn, his 8.5 Fighting Yank # 10 with OW pages and a somewhat faded cover just went for $821.

Makes my 9.0 with OW/W pages and a bright glossy cover (that I won at a Bill Hughes auction last year for $550) look like a steal in comparison.

The FY #10 is a great cover. I think $821 is about right, and you got a ridiculous deal on your 9.0. I paid about $900 for my 9.0, and that was several years ago.

Brick Bradford #6

Yes sir. Sold for 950

Makes my 9.0 with OW/W pages and a bright glossy cover (that I won at a Bill Hughes auction last year for $550) look like a steal in comparison.

The FY #10 is a great cover. I think $821 is about right, and you got a ridiculous deal on your 9.0. I paid about $900 for my 9.0, and that was several years ago.

I think the days of ridiculous deals on Nedors are over....if Mike Willis' ebay auctions and the recent Comiclink auction are any indication. :sorry:

Books are re-listed (at high prices again).

One thing I don't understand is that I emailed Mike and advised him that the Cap 31 was not a Larson (he had as "Larson?"), yet it is re-listed with the same notation. (shrug)