• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just got 3 negative feedbacks???

22 posts in this topic

i was just looking at my feedback on ebay and noticed i now have 3 negs in a row from a person i have been dealing with for over a year.the crazy thing about it is the 3 negs are auctions that i paid for and already received the comics a couple of months ago.the feedback on all 3 says cant go into details it would not be the christian thing to do?? what the 893censored-thumb.gif i was about to just send 3 negs back to them,but emailed them first to find out whats going on.i have never had any negs before and this sent me for a loop.when they find out they neged the wrong person will ebay take the negatives away or am i #!$@ out of luck?? 893frustrated.gif

Follow-up to the feedback using either foul language, or listing the buyer/seller's real name/#/and or address, then have the buyer/seller complain to ebay about it and the negs will be removed.

If it was allcomixs then you were not the only one this happened to. Apparently, the account has been hijacked. You should contact them and try to work it out.

Holy [!@#%^&^]! That's just brutal. He upset a frenchie too.

Complaint: can't go into details it would not be the christan thing to do H

Response by bogbriseur - Maybe are you racist again french people????? It can explain your stupidity!!!

If it was allcomixs then you were not the only one this happened to. Apparently, the account has been hijacked. You should contact them and try to work it out.

Holy [!@#%^&^]! That's just brutal. He upset a frenchie too.

Response by bogbriseur - Maybe are you racist again french people????? It can explain your stupidity!!!

bogbriseur (185) Nov-28-03 13:25:47 PST 2194864642

Response by bogbriseur - Are you crazy?I wait my comics 3 month, I gave you 500 dollars! Blame on you!

bogbriseur (185) Nov-28-03 13:25:47 PST 2194868128

Response by bogbriseur - I paid every comics one seconde after the end of the auction!!! Are you insufficiently_thoughtful_person??

bogbriseur (185) Nov-28-03 13:25:47 PST 2194868189

You better get on this. The assasins may already have been hired. crazy.gif

Is it possible to be "racist" against a nationality? So if I'm white and I don't like... say.. people from London (not that I actually am).. I am "racist" against people from London???

Brian

You are???

Dang...

Better go post in the water cooler with jtrka.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I love reading stuff from French guys that don't have a total grasp of the language. it's funny as hell.

I guess this guy shouldn't have wait a couple of months before leaving feedback. Some of those Negs go back a long way.

Good point - if he had left feedback more often, there would have been less open auctions for feedback to be left. And does this mean we shouldn't bid on any of his current auctions - would the "hijacker" also have his Paypal account?

thanks bob, they just sent me an email and said ebay cant take off all 350 negs at one time so allcomix will have to put in each persons info one by one to get them off and they said it would take a few days.but at least they will be off

Well if they post neg removals as fast as they update feedback then.... see you in 3 months. 27_laughing.gif