• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best way to sell my whole collection

11 posts in this topic

Aright it has come to this.Be unemployed has really hurt me and my family.I have decided to sell my whole collection of Comics and statues.I have close to 10,000 comics and about 10 statues.Just thought I would see if any of you had any ideas.Thank you Randy

:sorry: Hate to hear about your unemployment situation Randy

Well I would suggest you grade, scan and price any Big $$ books you have...other stuff you could list off as lots without scans and just assign a grade for each issue of the lot

Sorry to hear about your situation. Its tough being unemployed. I am lucky I only had to sell a few books so far. My 69 mustang helped out a lot though. I would PM a few of the big guys here maybe they would be interested in bulk comics for their businesses/ con tables.

Hi Randy. Sorry about your situation. If you need to make a quick sale on any key books, please PM, as I'm always in the market for books.

And don't worry too much. Things eventually have to get better...don't they? That's what makes this the best country in the world.

Selling in bulk will likely realize about 25% of guide unless it is high grade cerified comics. It's not easy selling a collection. The suggestion of the VCC is a good idea. List the quality books a little under guide and the rest well below guide. It would help if you could describe your collection in more detail.