• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for frame advice

9 posts in this topic

I'm a total noob when it comes to comic art so I need someone's guidance on this.

I just bought a page or original comic art and I want to frame it, but since it's an interior page, together with the comic art, I'd like to display the cover or the comic and the interior page as printed in the book.

Anyone know if there is a one stop place for this or am I better off going to a local framing place and getting it custom made?

Malvin -

Do you use a special type of frame for the comic books ?

Thanks

Phil

Hi Phil,

No I don't.

I spend money to make sure the OA frame is archival, etc and protects the art. I then completely cheapen out on the comic frame. The ones in the pics are just generic ones I got from an art store for under $10. After all, if the comic fades, I can just spend another buck or two to get another one! That leaves me more money to buy more original art!

Malvin