• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Final EC Sale

72 posts in this topic

TALES FROM THE CRYPT #542 - GAINES FILE COPY 2/12 - CGC 9.2 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE PAGES -MIS-CUT - $450

I think this is a steal because of the mis-cut label. GPA shows a 9.4 sold for $1150, another 9.2 for $849?, and a 8.0 for $388.

tales01.jpg

tales02.jpg

tales03.jpg

tales04.jpg

:takeit:

:applause: Congrats!!! You picked up the only known copy of TOTC #542 :whatthe:

Nice pickup though, seriously! :grin:

Ops, one two many beers, fixed :blush:

TALES FROM THE CRYPT #42 - GAINES FILE COPY 2/12 - CGC 9.2 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE PAGES -MIS-CUT - $450

I think this is a steal because of the mis-cut label. GPA shows a 9.4 sold for $1150, another 9.2 for $849?, and a 8.0 for $388.

:applause: Congrats!!! You picked up the only known TOTC #542 :whatthe:

WEIRD SCIENCE FANTASY ANNUAL #2 1953 - CGC 4.5 OFF WHITE TO WHITE PAGES - $200

Another copy for less than I paid and below guide. I tried to get a scan of the spine as it has a one inch split at bottom. **The CGC holder was opened when I bought it but the inside container hasn't been opened as far as I can tell. I wish I knew what issues made up this annual, which is what i love about the annuals, they're all different.

wsfa01.jpg

wsfa02.jpg

wsfa03.jpg

wsfa04.jpg

:frustrated:

TALES FROM THE CRYPT #542 - GAINES FILE COPY 2/12 - CGC 9.2 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE PAGES -MIS-CUT - $450

tales01.jpg

tales02.jpg

tales03.jpg

tales04.jpg

:applause: Congrats!!! You picked up the only known copy of TOTC #542 :whatthe:

Nice pickup though, seriously! :grin:

Congrats :applause: this book is a piece of history for any EC collector, i would have jump on it :frustrated:

WEIRD SCIENCE FANTASY ANNUAL #2 1953 - CGC 4.5 OFF WHITE TO WHITE PAGES - $200

Another copy for less than I paid and below guide. I tried to get a scan of the spine as it has a one inch split at bottom. **The CGC holder was opened when I bought it but the inside container hasn't been opened as far as I can tell. I wish I knew what issues made up this annual, which is what i love about the annuals, they're all different.

wsfa01.jpg

wsfa02.jpg

wsfa03.jpg

wsfa04.jpg

:frustrated:

I like this cover better than most of the regular issues. The thing I love about the EC annuals is that they didn't skimp on the cover art.

:news: This one is back up for sale :news:

PIRACY #5 - GAINES FILE COPY 12/12 - CGC 8.5 WHITE PAGES - $150

Nice copy for less than I paid, I had this idea to collect all of the lowest numbered Gaines file copies :screwy:

piracy05a.jpg

piracy05b.jpg

piracy05c.jpg

piracy05d.jpg

HAUNT OF FEAR #10 - GAINES FILE COPY 6/12 - CGC 9.0 WHITE PAGES - $750 :o

In the last year, Comiclink has sold a 9.4 for $1150, and a 8.5 for $972. I'm selling for what I paid for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :screwy:

hof01.jpg

hof02.jpg

hof03.jpg

hof04.jpg

HAUNT OF FEAR #10 - GAINES FILE COPY 6/12 - CGC 9.0 WHITE PAGES - $750 :o

In the last year, Comiclink has sold a 9.4 for $1150, and a 8.5 for $972. I'm selling for what I paid for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :screwy:

hof01.jpg

hof02.jpg

hof03.jpg

hof04.jpg

Son of *spoon* I wish there was a way I could pull off buying this

:o :o THE HOLY GRAIL OF E.C. COMICS (worship)(worship)

TALES OF TERROR ANNUAL #1 1951 - CGC 9.0 CREAM TO OFF-WHITE PAGES - $1875

I think that this is truely the hardest to find off them all. I've only came across two of them since I started collecting EC's in 1979. I'm asking 3X last years guide, which is way less than I paid for it. I might consider a trade for the right piece original E.C. artwork :devil:

TOT01a.jpg

TOT02a.jpg

TOT03a.jpg