• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Adventures...beginning to end

27 posts in this topic

Using the Our Fighting Forces thread as an inspiration, I have an idea for a new thread that could be kind of fun.

Let's post every issue of Strange Adventures (a title everyone seems to like) but with a twist, they have to be posted in order, no skipping issues, and they have to be members copies, not scans from sites like GCD.

So to start this thread off, someone has to post a Strange Adventures #1, then #2, etc. till we get to the end.

First off, I have very few issues, so I won't be a major contributor....for that to happen it would have had to been a "Super" title.

Strange Adventure is such a cool title. I know we have seen alot of covers, but never like this. If this concept takes off, we can do another title.

JohnT, that cover makes me want to open it and read it!!

I haven't read it yet, but I agree it's an intriguing cover, even though there's not much going on as far as action.

One day soon I'll sit down and carefully go through it. Can't wait!

Thank goodness we didnt get stuck on 1! lol

Comment similar to Dover's -- I'll be looking forward to helping out very spottily when we hit *CHOKE* #84, and a little more solidly around #160, but I'm not sure anyone is pining to see my reader copies.

I can't wait to see the best existing copies of #93, the notorious Space Boob. I'm just glad to have one. A copy of #93, that is.

Someone needs to note here that the series was originally going to be called "Project: Science" (accd GCD sources).

Jack

There certainly were some very odd covers in this series.

Personally, I can't wait for the "Gorilla Witch" cover. :cloud9:

Unfortunately it's a ways off at #186.

The one where the Frosty the Snowmen from outer space are shooting death beams out of their eyes is pretty good too. (#79) :D

There certainly were some very odd covers in this series.

Personally, I can't wait for the "Gorilla Witch" cover. :cloud9:

Unfortunately it's a ways off at #186.

The one where the Frosty the Snowmen from outer space are shooting death beams out of their eyes is pretty good too. (#79) :D

I can help with the Gorilla Witch, but I will have to wait a while.

I would suggest that if we don't get an issue number posted after 3 days we move on to the next one so this thread doesn't die.

Ken

or post GCD covers...

I got 207! :acclaim:

where's 2-206?

I really want to see these covers. They are great!

Comment similar to Dover's -- I'll be looking forward to helping out very spottily when we hit *CHOKE* #84, and a little more solidly around #160, but I'm not sure anyone is pining to see my reader copies.

I'll be happy to see your reader copies......cuz no copies are bad copies !! (thumbs u

I'll be happy to see your reader copies......cuz no copies are bad copies !! (thumbs u

Agreed.