• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know or ever dealt with eBay seller "tinkie1100"?

36 posts in this topic

I bought a few magazines from them last year. Good seller with some nice comics/magazines. Small scans hide some of the small stacking/storage type of defects but shipped secure with a large batch of comics/magazines. They started getting a bunch of bidders and pretty high prices so I stopped bidding.

What I received was not acceptable, so they offered a full refund including shipping both ways.

I shipped the book back on 11/17, and have sent a few emails to them, but they won't reply to me now. :(

What grade would you give the book? They only stated "excellent" which is always a word that turns me off.

The pages were skidmark brown and it had three 4" long creases on the back cover.

Did you have tracking or DC on the return delivery?

No. I'm a dumbazz. I didn't get tracking. :screwy:

Yes. Once. That was plenty.

Just bought something from them and should have used the search function first. doh!

One month wait to get a fugly miswrapped overgraded pos copy that was not the book pictured in the auction.

:tonofbricks:

One month wait to get a fugly miswrapped overgraded pos copy that was not the book pictured in the auction.

Then why haven't you hammered them with a Neg?

I used to buy some books from them a long time ago, when it was a few bucks a book and fun to roll the dice (sometimes it was a VG, sometimes a VF/NM) but once the blind maroons started bidding these books out of sight I stopped.

At current prices, it's a guaranteed disappointment.