• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The TTA collection is complete!!!!!

81 posts in this topic

That TTA 27 is incredible. There are several early TTAs that I've always wanted, particulatly 44, 52 and 57; what grade is your 44?

Great run, and when I think about some of the other books you own, I have to (worship)

That TTA 27 is incredible. There are several early TTAs that I've always wanted, particulatly 44, 52 and 57; what grade is your 44?

Great run, and when I think about some of the other books you own, I have to (worship)

Thanks COI, always nice to hear from you!! 44, 52, and 57 are all great issues. I just upgraded my #44 to a 9.4. It only took about 2 years of back + forth haggling with the seller to get it done!! Too bad I didn't take him up on that initial offer as the price just kept going up + up + up!! :tonofbricks: Tough book. :sumo:

Thanks again to everyone else who responded. Its sharing these books with collectors and fans like yourselves that really make this hobby great. Putting together the full run on any Silver age title is a big deal. Always nice to get that great feedback + awareness from all of you!!! (worship) (worship) :headbang::takeit: (thumbs u

Thanks COI, always nice to hear from you!! 44, 52, and 57 are all great issues. I just upgraded my #44 to a 9.4. It only took about 2 years of back + forth haggling with the seller to get it done!! Too bad I didn't take him up on that initial offer as the price just kept going up + up + up!! :tonofbricks: Tough book. :sumo:

Yeah, I'm not too familiar with the entire TTA run, but 44 is one of those books that I've been courting on and off for a long time, and it's tough as nails in VF, let alone NM. I'll get one eventually, I suppose, but not as nice as yours. I'd be more than thrilled with an 8.5 or 9.0, and I'll leave the 9.2+ copies for TTA fanatics to fight over.

The Whole Shebang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

groupcomics007.jpg

groupcomics008.jpg

groupcomics009.jpg

groupcomics010.jpg

STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN!!!

( :gossip: Rich... :sorry: I didn't post here sooner...have been very sketchy on the boards lately what with nik and some other stuff...not to be a sycophant or anything, you and I, I believe, just connect on so many levels...)

My ULTIMATE CONGRATS! I didn't realize you had scored the 27 and in such HG...OMG! Words fail justice...

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: