• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The TTA collection is complete!!!!!

81 posts in this topic

Rich,

Thanks for finally showing your TTA set. Great collection and a joy to see!

Hope you don't leave the slabs on the staircase for too many days...

Now if you could just improve that Strange Tales set of yours :grin:

Rich,

Thanks for finally showing your TTA set. Great collection and a joy to see!

Hope you don't leave the slabs on the staircase for too many days...

Now if you could just improve that Strange Tales set of yours :grin:

Thanks Erik!! Improve my ST set you say? :gossip: Sell me your ST #107!!

Rich, I've been off the boards mostly recently so it's the first time I've seen your thread but I would just like to say (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

I love the TTA series so I think that your collection is sooooo cool.

Rich, I've been off the boards mostly recently so it's the first time I've seen your thread but I would just like to say (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Thanks Garry (thumbs u I believe I sold you the first TTA that I bought off of ebay. It was #39 8.0. So you have the book that started it all!! :headbang:

Thanks Garry (thumbs u I believe I sold you the first TTA that I bought off of ebay. It was #39 8.0. So you have the book that started it all!! :headbang:

Hey, that's cool. I was admiring it again last week. It was one my earliest board purchases and I still love that book. :cloud9:

Hey, that's cool. I was admiring it again last week. It was one my earliest board purchases and I still love that book. :cloud9:

Another great Kirby cover (worship) (worship) I like how its both a monster cover + a hero book. Marvel was treading new ground while still having one foot in the Atlas past.

Astonish and its brethren were great titles with a number of superhero what-ifs during that period.

A27.jpgA28.jpg

S4.jpgS32.jpg

J78.jpg

These graphics are from the Grand Comics Database.

Congratulations on your collection.

J78.jpg

These graphics are from the Grand Comics Database.

That JIM 78 cover is so cool...you can feel the force/wind just by looking at it... :headbang:

And some proto asgardians in the mists! (not to be confused with that thing with the gorillas :kidaround:)

Thanks!! And here are the 2 books that help complete my ENTIRE TTA collection this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:cloud9::takeit::headbang::whee::luhv::cloud9::D:banana:

tta4.jpg

tta592.jpg

This has been great fun putting together over the years + is almost a little bittersweet. Sure there's always upgrades, but that's different. Thanks to all who've shared the ride with me + passed along your knowledge + love of this title + comics in general!!!! (worship) (thumbs u :foryou::headbang:

Congrats Rich, great accomplishment. :applause:

I understand what you mean by bittersweet though, I guess you're gonna need a new project to fill the gap. hm

I understand what you mean by bittersweet though, I guess you're gonna need a new project to fill the gap. hm

Thanks Garry!! I have no plans on new collecting goals, but I find myself getting more involved with writing music lately + that's been taking up alot of my time in a good way. :headbang:

Thanks Garry!! I have no plans on new collecting goals, but I find myself getting more involved with writing music lately + that's been taking up alot of my time in a good way. :headbang:

:applause: Congrats!

:applause: Congrats!

Thanks Greenie!!