• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is going to limit your comic buying in 2009?

58 posts in this topic

those four letters - w i f e

she thinks im a geek. as do my kids. my daughter is disgusted by my habit 'pathetic' i think she says. hmmm

my 6 year old son yells all the time..."dad, are you in the den again....looking at comics on the computer" doh!

hm

I may be spending more in 2009 than previous years....but the total amount I spend will clearly be limited by.......w i f e....... :cry:

money

I spent a ridiculous amount of money on comic books this year, probably in large part due to the economy flushing out some rare books. Further, I upgraded a few books this year, so my purchasing ability in 2009 will depend largely on my ability to sell duplicate books. I also should be looking to get a newer car in '09, which is something that I have been putting off for some time.

Failure to properly educate myself to get a career that allowed my finances to meet my "needs."

lol I hear that!

I don't know. I intend to buy my house in '09 (Rent to own now) and have seen a drop off in people paying for my online work in the last month. My gallery sales are as strong as ever, but Ebay is now getting to the point of almost not worth it. I Guess it is going to depend on how much work I can sell.

I hope to scoop up more early GA ducks while the economy is down, but we'll see...