• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eggs' raw undergrounds, discounts, relists & new to market

223 posts in this topic

Last book of the night.

Air Pirates #2, 1971. When I first picked up this book I said to myself, CGC! It looks NM at first glance, has a couple of non color breaking bends that could press out, BUT, it has a stain (water?) on the right side of the front cover half the size of a dime. It could be pressed out but the stain will remain. Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? has this book at $90 in F, $150 in NM. I sold a certified NM for 4 times guide last weekend and had 2 other buyers hoping the deal would fall through. Anyway, this will be a very attractive copy for the price of $75.

Picture613.jpg

I can read this one!! :takeit:

Insect Fear #3, 1973, First and only printing, Todd, Roger Brand, VF+ with factory price sticker (some completists actually collect both versions, with & w/o the stickers), Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $15 in F, $25 in NM, my price $15.

Picture619.jpg

Light, 1971, First & only printing, Irons, Veitch, Sheridan, NM at least, probably NM+ with factory price sticker, freshest, nicest copy of this comic I have seen in years, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $25 in NM, my price $20.

Picture621.jpg

How about a "I know what's it worth" package deal, all have factory price stickers, most are VF/NM to NM+. First prints unless noted with Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? NM price in ( ) next to the title:

American Flyer #1 ($20)

Little Green Dinosaur ($5)

Mean B@tch Thrills ($10)

Moondog #1 ($10)

Moondog #3 ($8)

Savage Humor ($5)

Skull #5 ($15)

Slow Death #2 ($10)-4th print with mind candy ad on page 34

Truckin' #2 ($8)

Total....$91 in NM Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike?, my price $38 for high grade, almost all first prints and the one that isn't a first is a beauty! In fact here is a scan of the Slow Death #2 as an example.

Picture618.jpg

Allstars #2, 1970, high quality magazine sized quasi underground with an all star lineup. Rick Griffin cover, Robert Crumb, Jeff Jones, Roger Brand, Al Williamson, Reed Crandall, Steve Ditko, Victor Moscoso, Gilbert Shelton, Rory Hayes, S. Clay Wilson, Kim Dietch, Greg Irons, Spain Rodriquez, Larry Welz, Trina Robbins. etc.

Rarely seen for sale. I picked up another copy in a trade this year & decided to part with this one which has been in my possession over 30 years. Never read, spine uncracked, slight blunting of bottom right hand corner, as close to NM as you will find this book. 2006 Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $90 in NM, my asking price for this gem is $125.

If it doesn't sell, it will be dropped off at CGC.

Picture623.jpg

More prices reduced. I am not going to discount the whole thread like in the past but rather lower some prices as I go along.

Just lowered some more prices, not much of anything else posted so far will get further reductions, this thread will end Sunday night.