• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EsquireComics Presents The Palisades GA/SA Original Owner Collection

566 posts in this topic

Ok, it's 3:30 am and time for sleep.

Slight rule modification.

The latest batch of books will remain exclusive to the boards until Monday, December 29, 2008. At that time they will be posted in my ebay store where you can check for availability. If listed in the store they will still be available to the boards at the listed prices above.

Strange Adventures #110 (1959)

Ad for Showcase #23 (2nd SA Green Lantern)

pencil fc distribution mark, minor creases/tears, slight spine wear, ow pgs, GORGEOUS COVER, 6.5

$38.00

StrangeAdventures110.jpg

:takeit:

:gossip: This already sold.....see page 22. (tkg2627 bought it)

Sorry bout 'dat! Didn't see that the SA 110 was sold :cry:\

Marc, I'll check my war collection and see what else I need, and hopefully I can take some more books off your hands.... but the kids are keeping me hopping today.

DAD! CAN WE PALY HEROSCAPES!!!

DAD! CAN YOU PROGRAM MY IPOD!!!

DAD! THIS NEEDS BATTERIES!!!!

I need to go back in time to my dad's era. On boxing day, he sat around reading the paper, and if we hassled him... he threatened to take everything back to the north pole.

I'm not kidding!

So... we figured our toys out on our own.

Talk soon

Shep

Four Color #386 Uncle Scrooge (Dell, 1952)

One of the most important Disney comics. First cover appearance of Uncle Scrooge. Carl Barks art!

2" fc crease rt side, exterior dirt lower rt fc, 1/4" lower spine split, slight interior tanning, solid mid-grade copy, cr/ow pgs, 5.0/5.5

This book remains very popular and jumped significantly in price (about 35%-40%) from the 2007 OS to 2008 OS.

$365.00

UncleScrooge386.jpg

Four Color #456 (Dell, 1953)

Another KEY Disney book! "Back to the Klondike", 2nd Uncle Scrooge cover. Barks cover and art.

This issue jumped about 25%-30% in value from the 2007 OS to 2008 OS.

Faint fc full length crease, miscut, slight interior cover tanning, cr/ow pgs (cr mostly on edges), STRONG COLORS, 4.0/4.5

$150.00

UncleScrooge456.jpg

Felix the Cat Winter Annual #2 (1954)

Much of the spine is bug-chewed away though it actually remains remarkably tight, 1 1/2" middle fc tear (through Felix's menu), feeling of slight bc moisture damage, interior perfectly fine, bc tears, interior cover tanning, cr/ow pgs, 2.5

$30.00

FelixWinter2.jpg