• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EsquireComics Presents The Palisades GA/SA Original Owner Collection

566 posts in this topic

Ok, I have to emphasize a point before I post this next batch of Palisades books. These books are primarily mid-grade and slightly lower, but the grade does not do the books JUSTICE! The cover colors are simply GORGEOUS! Deep and full and barely any difference from when the books were likely issued. These are perfect books to serve as fillers for HG copies as they are relatively inexpensive but present BEAUTIFULLY (and my scans don't even actually reflect the true beauty)!!!

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Take advantage of these offerings. I doubt you will see better prices elsewhere, especially given the presentation quality, for difficult to find 1950s books.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: