• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EsquireComics Presents The Palisades GA/SA Original Owner Collection

566 posts in this topic

Felix the Cat Winter Annual #2 (1954)

Much of the spine is bug-chewed away though it actually remains remarkably tight, 1 1/2" middle fc tear (through Felix's menu), feeling of slight bc moisture damage, interior perfectly fine, bc tears, interior cover tanning, cr/ow pgs, 2.5

$30.00

FelixWinter2.jpg

:takeit:

Fun Time #3 (1953)

Ok, this book is simply GORGEOUS in its colors! :cloud9:

Spine has slight wear and 2 bug chews (which is the primary reason for the lower grade), minor fc/bc defects, cr/ow pgs (mostly ow), 4.0 (looks 8.0 or above)

$30.00

FunTimeFall3.jpg

And this too Mark

Prize Comics Western #90 (1951)

A beautiful HG copy, colors are STUNNING.

Well, except for one little problem, I can't really put my finger on it, but definitely something seems, hmmm, I'm not sure what but something about this book makes me hungry!!!! lol

2.5/3.0

$14.00

Western90.jpg

Fun Time #3 (1953)

Ok, this book is simply GORGEOUS in its colors! :cloud9:

Spine has slight wear and 2 bug chews (which is the primary reason for the lower grade), minor fc/bc defects, cr/ow pgs (mostly ow), 4.0 (looks 8.0 or above)

$30.00

FunTimeFall3.jpg

And this too Mark

You got it Rick! I just noticed the colors are off on this scan. I have a HS kid do it and he was a little sloppy on the contrast here. The book is beautiful in person. :luhv:

Four Color #386 Uncle Scrooge (Dell, 1952)

One of the most important Disney comics. First cover appearance of Uncle Scrooge. Carl Barks art!

2" fc crease rt side, exterior dirt lower rt fc, 1/4" lower spine split, slight interior tanning, solid mid-grade copy, cr/ow pgs, 5.0/5.5

This book remains very popular and jumped significantly in price (about 35%-40%) from the 2007 OS to 2008 OS.

$365.00

UncleScrooge386.jpg

One of the most important Disney comics. First cover appearance of Uncle Scrooge. Carl Barks art!

2" fc crease rt side, exterior dirt lower rt fc, 1/4" lower spine split, slight interior tanning, solid mid-grade copy, cr/ow pgs, 5.0/5.5

This book remains very popular and jumped significantly in price (about 35%-40%) from the 2007 OS to 2008 OS.

$365.00

UncleScrooge386.jpg

:applause:

$365.00

:applause:

I'll second that applause - especially because I got one the same grade from a fellow Australian collector recently! :banana:

Monkey and the Bear #1 (1953)

Howie Post c/a

Top staple almost separated from cover, bottom slightly starting to separate, small lower rt bottom corner piece missing, 1" fc tear, slight fc tears, small bc tears, piece missing, cr pgs, 3.5

$10.00

MonkeyAndBear1.jpg