• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EsquireComics Presents The Palisades GA/SA Original Owner Collection

566 posts in this topic

G.I. Combat #12 (1953)

Slight miscut, fc creases, sweet cover colors, ow pgs (slight cr edges), 4.5

$40.00

GICombat12.jpg

Great cover. I am amazed at how much Quality re-used/re-worked cover art in a short time, often within the same titles. I recognized this because it is one of the better Blackhawk covers.

Nice catch! :applause:

G.I. Joe #29

Great bondage cover!

subscription crease/reader full length fold, 1/2" bug chew, 1/4" lower spine split, ow pgs (cr edges), 3.0

$12.00

GIJoe29.jpg

Shouldn't you keep this one. It says Top Secret on the papers in the type-writer! ... unless you have another copy already. (thumbs u

G.I. Joe #29

Great bondage cover!

subscription crease/reader full length fold, 1/2" bug chew, 1/4" lower spine split, ow pgs (cr edges), 3.0

$12.00

GIJoe29.jpg

Shouldn't you keep this one. It says Top Secret on the papers in the type-writer! ... unless you have another copy already. (thumbs u

Thanks Scrooge, I didn't even pay that close attention. (thumbs u

I'll have to give this one some thought. hm

Adventure #267 (1959)

*** KEY BOOK ***

2nd appearance Legion of Superheros

fc stains, inerior stains, 3 1/2" fc crease, pen distribution mark, tan pgs, 2.5

low grade filler copy to be sure, but nice opportunity to own a key book at a low price. Actually presents much better than grade.

$110.00

Adventure267.jpg