• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EsquireComics Presents The Palisades GA/SA Original Owner Collection

566 posts in this topic

As all books in my threads ultimately are moved to my ebay store, help me please keep you up to date on what is available, particularly because I often honor forum prices even on ebay items.

Please sign up to receive my e-bay email newsletters - You will prompted to first sign into your ebay account.

Rin Tin Tin #15

Ok, how can you not LOVE this cover!!!! :cloud9::luhv: <3 :cloud9::luhv: <3 :cloud9::luhv: <3 :cloud9::luhv: <3 :cloud9::luhv: <3 :cloud9::luhv: <3

Stunningly gorgeous copy, colors inside and out are beautiful, upper rt corner mfg tears, minor tears lower rt fc, ow pgs, 8.0 (would have been 9.0 at least if not for those two little fc tears)

$42.00

RinTinTin15.jpg

I love the Rin Tin Tins - any Rexes or Blaze the Wonder Collie?

I have two Rex books, one was posted already, and the other has some "issues" and I haven't scanned it yet.

A 6.5 copy of Rex the Wonder Dog #36 (1957) is posted at #2826977 - 12/26/08 03:01 AM . BIN is $42.