• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alan moore's lost girls

8 posts in this topic

Well, there were 6 chapters initially - all of which were published in Taboo magazine. Those 6 chapters were then reprinted by Kitchen Sink in two thin magazine-sized volumes. Later on, Top Shelf released the "Lost Girls Collection" which was 3 oversize hardcovers in a very nice slipcase.

Didn't the 1st print of the HC edition sell out right away and are hard to find?

They were available at Diamond up until early this year I believe, I had no trouble restocking the 3 HC set. I wish I had kept one but I sold my last one this summer and couldn't get any more. Thats the way to buy the set. I imagine ebay will have some. The set was like 100 bucks when it came out if I remember right.

Didn't the 1st print of the HC edition sell out right away and are hard to find?

They were available at Diamond up until early this year I believe, I had no trouble restocking the 3 HC set. I wish I had kept one but I sold my last one this summer and couldn't get any more. Thats the way to buy the set. I imagine ebay will have some. The set was like 100 bucks when it came out if I remember right.

The two Kitchen Sink issues are actually a lot harder to find than the deluxe slipcase set - and usually sell for more as well.