• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HooDeeDoo vs Motor City Comics

144 posts in this topic

You ever see Mr. Woodcock sell of book. Absolute greed in his eyes.

I've been meaning to tell you how much I love it when you gaze into my eyes. It gives me those little tingly feelings all the way down my spine.

Is this the 16-year old girl from a previous post? 893whatthe.gif

Of those there are only five books that are not for sale at any price

May I please ask which 5 those are???

Probably the biggest of the five is a copy of a Dynabrite Star Trek comic that nearly every employee I have had working for me has signed. Several have "updated" the art, adding little parachute men and flying pigs and the like. Anyone who lasts a week in the shop earns the right to sign the book, and it never fails to bring a smile to my face. What started as a joke one bored afternoon is now a very important part of my collection. Maybe the most important part. I won't scan it under any circumstances, it's too personal for me, but here is a scan from a copy on eBay. I had to laugh when I pulled up this image, because it's been so long since I saw Spock without his Santa hat... smile.gif

b9_1.JPG