• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Support the Truce Between Christian and Greg!!!

78 posts in this topic

Since it is a comic site I say we punish them both with paper cuts from a really horrible comic.

I am a little surprised that the site mods are letting them a way with it. I guess Greggy has more pull here then I realized.

I'm confused.......again. :tonofbricks:

Those two know how to change the thread names that you see when you look at the whole forum. For example, most of the morning instead of seeing that someone posted in the "This Week in Your Collection" thread it looked like someone posted in the "The Bills Blow Monkey Balls" thread or the "greggy is a dork thread" If you look at all the active threads, you can still see abunch of them. it's mind numbing. :P

So...., are you saying the Bills don't blow monkey balls? Or that greggy isn't a dork? Or both? :shrug:

Those two know how to change the thread names that you see when you look at the whole forum. For example, most of the morning instead of seeing that someone posted in the "This Week in Your Collection" thread it looked like someone posted in the "The Bills Blow Monkey Balls" thread or the "greggy is a dork thread" If you look at all the active threads, you can still see abunch of them. it's mind numbing. :P

So...., are you saying the Bills don't blow monkey balls? Or that greggy isn't a dork? Or both? :shrug:

That both statements are true makes them no less intrusive to the Boards' collective well-being. :sumo:

He started it. I just brought it to a new level. :acclaim: