• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For all you horror fans and multi-sig fans out there

14 posts in this topic

Thanks to Kev and Paul for giving me the oppurtunity to get this book done. Book is signed by 8, most importantly the book is signed by Tobin Bell (Jigsaw), Shawnee Smith (Amanda) , Costas Mandylor (Detective Hoffman, main character in Saw 5) , and the Director of Saw 6 and producer of the previous Saw movies Kevin Greutert. And for all you 7th Heaven fans :insane: ... Beverley Mitchell AKA Lucy signed it as she was in Saw 2.

Signed by 8 in 9.8 :cloud9:

70194.jpg.946ee13aa9fdd6f376c8886641eb0897.jpg

Thanks to Kev and Paul for giving me the oppurtunity to get this book done. Book is signed by 8, most importantly the book is signed by Tobin Bell (Jigsaw), Shawnee Smith (Amanda) , Costas Mandylor (Detective Hoffman, main character in Saw 5) , and the Director of Saw 6 and producer of the previous Saw movies Kevin Greutert. And for all you 7th Heaven fans :insane: ... Beverley Mitchell AKA Lucy signed it as she was in Saw 2.

:headbang:

Nice! :headbang:

:takeit:

Oh, not for sale huh? :busy: