• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rose McGowan as Clea in the Dr. Strange movie?

80 posts in this topic

According to IMDB it's a done deal.

Still, a lot can happen in 2 years... The entire world may end if we believe the Mayans...

I like Rose. She's really beautiful and could fit into the costume well... I think she would look great with white Ditko hair and a purple suit. Still, it worries me because almost every one of her movies was a bomb and her presence might scare off A listers who could be great as Stephen Strange (like Johnny Depp or Daniel Day Lewis).

Thoughts? Anyone else on the boards care?

Dude, I seriously think you're gay. :screwy:

Alyssa_Milano_2.jpg

Think all you want. I do not like Alyssa Milano. I wouldn't do her with yours. :sick:

You would if she had a peniz. lol

I hope people won't take this personally but I don't see how a Dr. Strange movie could work. A magical superhero with lots of occult references doesn't really rate high on the list of the public's must-see movies.

I hope people won't take this personally but I don't see how a Dr. Strange movie could work. A magical superhero with lots of occult references doesn't really rate high on the list of the public's must-see movies.

I personally don't see how they're gona pull off Thor, either. hm

Did you see the original from the 80's?

R.

Who doesn't love magic???... (shrug)

I think there is a void that this movie can fill and perhaps start a trend... :wishluck: