• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rose McGowan as Clea in the Dr. Strange movie?

80 posts in this topic

Even the weakest characters can shine with the right actors and story so I agree Aman.

It all depends on the magician behind the curtain.

Look at Punisher. One of the most popular characters to appear out of the bronze age and two giant flops.

On the other hand I remember watching Darkman decades ago and for a low budget film I thought it was fantastic!

R.

scarlett_johansson.jpg

:cloud9:

Did you say something? :insane:

I see stretch marks.

:o

Haven't really seen a whole lot first hand in life, have you? It's ok to admit that. :)

I'm sorry were you talking to me?

:/

Even the weakest characters can shine with the right actors and story so I agree Aman.

It all depends on the magician behind the curtain.

Oh so true - when I first heard there was going to be an Iron Man movie I thought zzz

Whether novels,plays,magazine articles or comics - the source material has little bearing on the quality of the film made from it.

I'm not familiar enough with Rose McGowan's work to know if she'd make a good Clea - but any casting info for a movie not set to be released until 2012 can be taken with a large grain of salt. I do like the idea of Johnny Depp as Dr. Strange though.

She needs a tan.

She looks OK to me.

That's cause you're focusing on her ta-tas...as you should be.

She needs a tan.

She looks OK to me.

I am focusing on the whole body. She's hot. Pasty but hot. I do throw up in my mouth a little when I think about her relationship with Marylin Manson. :sick:

She needs a tan.

She looks OK to me.

I am focusing on the whole body. She's hot. Pasty but hot. I do throw up in my mouth a little when I think about her relationship with Marylin Manson. :sick:

You know Marylin was a happy boy during that time :devil:

Look at Punisher. One of the most popular characters to appear out of the bronze age and two giant flops

With the newest one tanking from what I've heard, that makes three

oh soooo much testosterone flying around!

strange movie might work. the wider public wont have any preconceptions about him like spidey or supes so nothing to compare it to.

darkman was a great film and raimi remade it as spidey 1 which was ok to do.

i do think shes a bit pasty though