• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hooks Haitas!

25 posts in this topic

Not that anyone maybe noticed and/or cared ? , I've been on E-Bay , Craigslist , classified , etc.the past month unloading much of our accumulated estate sale storage's from year's past , trying to keep my commitments to oil/gas investors in my co. in receiving a return on their investment, since the economy turned sour . It is quite a time consuming endeavour , since most out there I'm dealing with are as entertaining , complicated and complex as most of my beloved forum mates here !

Anyway , I've missed my spare time ribbing you guys and getting ribbed more ,and wanted to say "Hello" ! and I did have to part with a few treasures , inc. the Kid's Merry -go-round , the high powered elect wheelchair and the tanning bed , to name a few .

Take care guys ! , I look forward to finalizing this and getting back to goofing around here full-time once again !

Yours truly BH ~