• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

tec28.jpg

When I collected in the '80s, I had a high grade Detective #28 that was restored. I didn't think it was extensive, but it would have been in the 8.0 to 9.0 range and I figure there can't be too many of those around. Do you happen to know the history of this awesome book, I've just been curious if it is my old copy.

I bought it already slabbed about 4 years ago (old label and all) so no history :sorry:

Guess I should do as everyone else and just put up one pic per post. I should have at least 100 or more postings to my credit from this thread alone. (shrug)

But if I do one at a time someone else will most likely break my chain.

Oh well...here goes.

For yesterday...

Fox and Crow 27

FC27.jpg

Found this copy away from the rest. Forgot I had it. (thumbs u

Haven't looked for any other 28's yet. I have to physically pull my books and shoot them. I have no images already of most my books. :pullhair:

This thread, and it's predecessor in the Silver Forum last year, has forced me to scan a lot of comics. But it's great to have all that done and now I can post things a lot quicker...if I can find the scans on Photobucket! :insane:

Guess I should do as everyone else and just put up one pic per post. I should have at least 100 or more postings to my credit from this thread alone. (shrug)

I see it as a service to the rest of the thread, as you get less requoting of multiple images when someone wants to comment on a particular book. No biggie either way though.

And one for today...

Real Screen Comics 28!!

RSC28.jpg

Haven't looked for any other 28's yet. I have to physically pull my books and shoot them. I have no images already of most my books. :pullhair:

I love the deep blue color that seems common on these funny animal books. I don't think DC used that color on its superhero or adventure books.

I see it as a service to the rest of the thread, as you get less requoting of multiple images when someone wants to comment on a particular book. No biggie either way though.

I always just delete the other images when commenting on another's book. But I guess it is a service to make easy for response. Hadn't thought of that. hm