• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Think I'll post more Chua covers for Jack tomorrow.... :baiting:

MERCY!

I'll be good -- promise!

Jack

(with a side order of Buckler, I bet)

That cover you singled out isn't that bad. Heck, I didn't complain when I had to see all those JLA covers, did I? :foryou:

Been to Wonder Con and Napa Valley to watch my daughter run in the Napa Valley marathon, just got back and had no Internet access so I missed 59's and 60's. Not gonna go back and post my regular stuff except for Korak and my treasury books.

My last two 59 and 60:

c59.jpg

c60.jpg

I'm only cheating by a half an hour and it's Monday back east and

should be okay to start posting 61's.

This is one of my nicest 10 centers in my collection and an awesome

Jerry Grandenetti cover. :cloud9:

Picture943.jpg

:applause: Hope you had a great B-Day Fay! (thumbs u

Been to Wonder Con and Napa Valley to watch my daughter run in the Napa Valley marathon, just got back and had no Internet access so I missed 59's and 60's. Not gonna go back and post my regular stuff except for Korak and my treasury books.

My last two 59 and 60:

c59.jpg

c60.jpg

Glad to see you back Silver! You shoulda gave me a heads up and I's have shown my Superman Family books. (tsk) Great Treasury's I've never seen that Batman and Rudolph before.. (thumbs u