• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

action66newpic.jpg

Once again you post one of the sexiest books of the day. Thanks for sharing - I don't think I've ever seen this one before.

Lee

Beautiful Mike...and so was yesterday's...didn't have much time for comments earlier.

action66newpic.jpg

Once again you post one of the sexiest books of the day. Thanks for sharing - I don't think I've ever seen this one before.

Lee

Beautiful Mike...and so was yesterday's...didn't have much time for comments earlier.

That you very much guys! I have many Actions form #66 through #108 I have an unbroken run from #71 to #93 I have been real busy lately but, i'll try to keep a better eye on this thread so I don't miss the nice books everyone has been posting. :)

Love the night-time amusement park theme...

GirlsLoveStories66.jpg

Love this cover too! I almost bid on one on Ebay today but it was a bit much for my cheap self. One of the reasons I love these DC romances is the 50's settings on the covers: the soda shops, the amusement parks, the boardwalks.

JLA66.jpg

Interesting early Adams cover that I've never seen before. It's...not as good as his later stuff!

Showcase66.jpg

This was not DC's best idea.

Love the afterthought "The Jungle Master" lol

Hope you don't think I'm just making fun of your comics, Seadevils. You've got a seemingly endless variety of books, and I wish I had all of them! Keep 'em rolling!

Return of the Fuzzy Hulk!

JIM_66.jpg

(worship)

Never have figured out what's going on at his waistline. What's with the random screw head?

I guess I don't really have anything scanned for today - one book:

TOS 65:

TOS65.jpg

Have a great Friday

L

Great cover Lee K!!! Cap! Bucky! Red Skull! and the old and new Iron Man!!! Awesome!!

First SA appearance of Red Skull. Always thought this book is undervalued.

Yeah, always been one of my favorite Marvels.

you guys are all awful nice - I think this is the first 'Important' book that I added to my collection on purpose - kind of a "gee, 1st SA Red Skull...shouldn't that be worth something?" It can be a weird process you go through when your buying in your early 20's.

L

Ha, you're probably ahead of us at your age!

Planet66-1.jpg

all beauties, but this is a real jaw dropper!

You aren't kidding. This is why they call it the Golden Age.

Return of the Fuzzy Hulk!

JIM_66.jpg

(worship)

Never have figured out what's going on at his waistline. What's with the random screw head?

He does have little six-pack going on there...he must do a lot of squat-crunches!