• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Very nice.

Harvey covers had a standard default layout, didn't they? Look at the nearly identical "staging" on these two covers.

They must have - they look identical to me too.

Here's my lone #99:

jumbo99.jpg

Very nice.

Harvey covers had a standard default layout, didn't they? Look at the nearly identical "staging" on these two covers.

Here's my lone #99:

jumbo99.jpg

Very sweet 99! :applause:

Reminds of when I was a poverty stricken college student.

archie99f.jpg

Very nice.

Here's my lone #99:

jumbo99.jpg

Um...that's kind of a nice copy.

TOS99F.jpg

archie99f.jpg

fanfour99f.jpg

laugh99f.jpg

sadsack99f.jpg

worldsfinest99f.jpg

That's a nice selection, Charlie. Haven't seen too many Sad Sack's so far. I love that Laugh cover.

hm He might be doing his taxes.

I'm at my favorite place in the world for a few days. :banana: My house in northern Vermont. I only get to spend a couple of days a year here. :(

hm He might be doing his taxes.

I'm at my favorite place in the world for a few days. :banana: My house in northern Vermont. I only get to spend a couple of days a year here. :(

You own a house in northern Vermont but only get to spend a few days there? And it's your favorite place in the world? Sounds like something's wrong with that picture.

But enjoy your weekend!