• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Question for computer savvy boardies: How do I eliminate the cross hatches on my scans. I just scanned the Cleveland Pedigree Copy of my World's Finest Comics 115 and crosshatches are visible. Please help.

What DPi are you scanning at? I always had excellent results at 300dpi then I reduce the files down from there in Pghotoshop or another program.

Question for computer savvy boardies: How do I eliminate the cross hatches on my scans. I just scanned the Cleveland Pedigree Copy of my World's Finest Comics 115 and crosshatches are visible. Please help.

What DPi are you scanning at? I always had excellent results at 300dpi then I reduce the files down from there in Pghotoshop or another program.

Same here. I use 300dpi. It takes a bit longer to scan but the result are much better, esp on photo covers where the cross-hatching issues are higher.

Same here. I use 300dpi. It takes a bit longer to scan but the result are much better, esp on photo covers where the cross-hatching issues are higher.

(thumbs u