• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Another run I completed back in the 80's.

I gotta get one of those :applause:

For once, your reach does not exceed your grasp.

Jack

Listen "century club"..... :baiting: that'll be just about enough out of you.....

Heheheh -- when I have TWO, you know you can nab the top census copy with your lunch money.

Jack

lol

This is the Detroit Trolley copy.

actioncomics7fromcgc005.jpg

Excellent!!! Awesome copy!! I posted my 25 and 26 yesterday cause I hadn't posted any since the 21st. I have a few more Actions to #40 I may show.

Thanks! I'll post my #29 tomorrow! I'll go back and check out your 2 Actions! (thumbs u

I'm in awe! One of my favorite Ditko Spideys! :luhv:

ASM28.jpg

It's showtime!

Showcase25-5.jpgShowcase26-2.jpg

Bethlehem copies of 27 & 28:

Showcase27-2.jpgzaoShowcase28.jpg

Showcase29-2.jpg

Some 28s

TOS28.jpg

SSWS28-1.jpg

I believe this is Wally Wood's third and last cover for Mad before Norman Mingo and Kelly Freas took up their respective cover runs. Borders on these early Mad were done by Harvey Kurtzman and Bill Elder.

Mad29.jpg

Mystery in Space #29/1956

MIS29.jpg

Mystery in Space #29 Back Cover. Remember when every kid on the block had one of these, the Red Rider? Imagine the load of soda bottles one would have to pick up at 2 cents a pop back in the day to make 8.95.

MIS29A.jpg

ASM28.jpg

I'm not a high grade collector, but I have to admit this cover only looks good in high grade. The complete black is the key to maximizing the artwork. Wonderful copy...must be worth a mint!

Just the one again today.

marvelpremier28.jpg

L

This would probably be a good read. Can't imagine how they pulled this "team" together! lol

I don't mean to be a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed but posting books a day late kinda misses the point of this thread.

However, if no one else cares then I'll shut up.

No problem...if it bothers you guys I won't post the days I missed from now on. Just am not able to do this everyday as I would like. :sorry:

Please keep posting what you have - your collection is amazing! (thumbs u