• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just back from cgc - Mags

307 posts in this topic

Never get tired of seeing that book :) those colors are amazing ,makes me smile everytime I see it.

You ever need to get rid of it , I'll be more than happy to give it a good home.

:lol:I know never gonna happen , but hey it's worth a try.

At least put me 1st on the waiting list :baiting:

Yeah, not parting with that one for a while, I do have a #9 I could make you a deal on, nice copy too :baiting:

creepy9_94b.jpg

Never get tired of seeing that book :) those colors are amazing ,makes me smile everytime I see it.

You ever need to get rid of it , I'll be more than happy to give it a good home.

:lol:I know never gonna happen , but hey it's worth a try.

At least put me 1st on the waiting list :baiting:

Yeah, not parting with that one for a while, I do have a #9 I could make you a deal on, nice copy too :baiting:

creepy9_94b.jpg

doh!

Thanks, they look good sitting on each side of the #11 SS, which should have been a 9.8 also, but somewhere between my house and cgc, it got a bump on a corner. (and some of you know I pack my stuff like I was shipping to mars) :cry:

creepy11SS.jpg

Did you crack a 9.8 or you just thought it was a 9.8?

Thanks, I just about have all of the Frazetta SS books that I need for my collection, thank god, those are the most expensive signatures going...

I have had to postpone getting other books graded due to the cost of the sigs. It would be a different story if I sold the SS books, or even one of them I guess, but I can't do it, they are too hard to obtain and mean too much to me.

The next set of mags should be nice, hopefully sending them in at the end of the month, maybe some more high grades. Mosty Warren's, another Eerie #17, Vampirella #1 & #3, some Creepy's and some oddities from Warren when he published as Jay Company. Maybe a couple National Lampoon's with Frazetta covers.

I also put them off to work on a small set of modern's that have accumulated that I want graded, a few Frazetta 90's and some other drek stuff, not exactly sure why lol

Frank is tough on the books. No way around it. he signs the way he wants to. the cost of getting a Frazetta auto.

Just one of those things, and it was in the first group of cgc books he ever signed. Hopefully he is more careful now.

I thought I'd post these, since I hadn't posted them on the board before...

IMG_1508.jpg

Both signed by Frazetta, both white pages. There's a 9.4, 9.0, and two 8.5s...Steve B's got the other 8.5, and it has OW/W pages. :cloud9:

These are going to my kids when I die. :)