• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Eye candy for Mac-Man !!

31 posts in this topic

IMG_3556.jpg

Just brewed these up yesterday. Carboy on the right is 5 gallons of Golden Ale made entirely with hops that I grew in my backyard. Must be about 12 - 15 oz in there all together. Hope it comes out ok. I'm thinking it might be really REALLY bitter :grin:

Carboy on the left is 5 gallons of IPA with double hops in all stages.....bittering, flavoring, and aroma. Since we used my homegrown hops in the first batch....we took the hops that came with the first recipe and added them to the IPA batch. Should be good.

The fermentation action has begun. (thumbs u

INDEED!

Definitely sounds like a great batch of beer you've got going on there! (thumbs u 12-15 oz. of hops should certainly give it some real bite! :o

I just finished my Holiday Spice English Bitter--came out great and have enjoyed a few bottles already. Homebrew is great. :cloud9:

Cause you haven't had any of mine yet!

Sound so dirty that way!

Didn't know you played that game

Bad! Bad god of war! Bad! (tsk)

No beer for you!

:roflmao:

Thats OK

I Have real beer up here anyway