• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimm Fairy Tales Covers

117 posts in this topic

From time to time, I updated an old thread with new links to a zip folder with all of the covers from all of the Grimm books from Zenescope. I know they were being downloaded because the links were still alive, but I figured I'd just start off the latest update with a thread of it's own, since it was really unrelated to the topic that was at hand.

For any Grimm fans that are out there, here's a link to my latest zip folder of EVERY cover from every Grimm book released as to date, fully organized and detailed. (Only incomplete file is of Museum Editions, as I only keep quality images and these are hard to come by being only 25 of each are made, but there only a couple missing and they do not have unique artwork from other covers, so your not missing much.) None are watermarked, all are high quality images/scans.

Enjoy!

http://rapidshare.com/files/173800468/Grimm_Covers.zip

:bump:

From time to time, I updated an old thread with new links to a zip folder with all of the covers from all of the Grimm books from Zenescope. I know they were being downloaded because the links were still alive, but I figured I'd just start off the latest update with a thread of it's own, since it was really unrelated to the topic that was at hand.

For any Grimm fans that are out there, here's a link to my latest zip folder of EVERY cover from every Grimm book released as to date, fully organized and detailed. (Only incomplete file is of Museum Editions, as I only keep quality images and these are hard to come by being only 25 of each are made, but there only a couple missing and they do not have unique artwork from other covers, so your not missing much.) None are watermarked, all are high quality images/scans.

Enjoy!

http://rapidshare.com/files/173800468/Grimm_Covers.zip

:bump:

For some reason it's saying the file is deleted. Anyone else having this problem?