• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimm Fairy Tales Covers

117 posts in this topic

If one wanted to get a complete set of Grimm covers, is there ANY place that has a reference list of all of them?

(thumbs u

GFT Covers

Looks like the posted link has some of the Jay Co variants, but not the DF. Here is a link to the Zenoscope site, link. This one has the DF and also describes each variant. (thumbs u

If one wanted to get a complete set of Grimm covers, is there ANY place that has a reference list of all of them?

(thumbs u

GFT Covers

Looks like the posted link has some of the Jay Co variants, but not the DF. Here is a link to the Zenoscope site, link. This one has the DF and also describes each variant. (thumbs u

I use this - Comic Collector Live ;)

Yup! My hard drive!

From time to time I posted links in this thread to a zip file that had all the Grimm covers... ALL of them, but my laptop took a dump a bit ago. I have a backup and have still been updating the list, just haven't gotten around to uploading an updated file and link yet. I will probably do soon soon again by the end of June.

More of the stuff on CCL has been placed there by yours truely!

Yup! My hard drive!

From time to time I posted links in this thread to a zip file that had all the Grimm covers... ALL of them, but my laptop took a dump a bit ago. I have a backup and have still been updating the list, just haven't gotten around to uploading an updated file and link yet. I will probably do soon soon again by the end of June.

More of the stuff on CCL has been placed there by yours truely!

:applause:

Can't believe I've overlooked this thread for so long. 

To the OP for the cover file - Good work fella

To Comicopolis - thanks for the heads up

Here's a few scans from my collection to help keep the thread bumped

GFT_001.jpg

GFT_029_Fantastic_Realm_Virgin_Variant.jpg

GFT_029_Fantastic_Realm_Variant.jpg

GFT_028_Fantastic_Realm_Variant.jpg

GFT_028_Fantastic_Realm_Nude_Variant.jpg

A couple more from my collection.

I managed to get a couple of copies of each of these C2E2 variants pre-ordered from Blue Gryphon Comics (Highly recommended online store for Zene's).

I was quite lucky to pay cover price as the naughty variant sky-rocketed overnight. I flipped one of each copy immediately and these two are off to Sarasota to stay in my collection.

"Naughty" Variant

Grimm_FT_057_Naughty_Copy_1_FC-1.jpg

"Nice" Variant

Grimm_FT_057_Nice_Copy_1_FC.jpg

Yeah, most of the convention variants blow up real fast, but if you're willing to wait for them, their prices will ALWAYS drop. There's so many variants in this series that people lose interest in the past issues.

The JayCo variants of #1 used to go for a MIN of $100. Now, you can get them for around $20, a little more of the sketch ones.

Yeah, most of the convention variants blow up real fast, but if you're willing to wait for them, their prices will ALWAYS drop. There's so many variants in this series that people lose interest in the past issues.

The JayCo variants of #1 used to go for a MIN of $100. Now, you can get them for around $20, a little more of the sketch ones.

Yeah, patience is a virtue unless I'm selling. Buyers should always try and stretch themselves and pay top dollar for them :) their impatience helps fund my collection.

I remember seeing Blue Gryphon's final issue of the C2E2 "Naughty" variant going for over $300 on eBay on the night it was released. Now, a month later they are selling for a little over $100.