• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Loves The Joker

115 posts in this topic

Alright, so I just watched batman again and it inspired me to broaden my collecting base a little bit. I am mostly only a spiderman/marvel key kind of collector but I wanted to start a new category......

Joker Covers!

So Far I only have 1 Joker Cover. This in my opinion is one of the coolest joker covers that I have been able to find so far.

What I am asking-

Please Post Your Favorite Joker Cover (s)

HERE IS MINE

138978336_o.jpg

I would love to see what all of you boardmembers think are some of the coolest joker covers of all time. And I hope I see some pics from all time periods because I love how the character has evolved over the years.

Also if anyone has any high grade joker covers they are looking to get rid of please by all means lets talk. Thanks!

I am liking how things are going already.....we are already starting to get a wonderful smattering of joker covers :)

That arkham asylum one is interesting.......wierd stylization of the characters...

I think I have to buy a 614....too many nice SS options w/ that and this years NYCC.

Keep those joker covers coming!

e28d_1.JPG

The story was used for an episode of the Batman TV show called The Joker is Wild wherein the Joker invents a utility belt of his own. It actually follows the comic story pretty closely.

I like to read it alongside watching the episode on youtube (as reprinted in The Greatest Joker Stories Ever Told).

Sean, have you read Arkham Asylum TPB? That was a pretty good read back in the day. I just acquired a hard cover original printing.

Reread it the other nite.

R.

batmanharley.jpg

This is very close to my tattoo. But I went with the Bolland looks and some other alterations. It was how I spent my batchelor party. (thumbs u

Strippers in a tatoo parlor! You are my hero lol

lol

the kicked out part is funny!

NY is topless only...............I hardly see the point in going.

OT- my bachelor party last year we ended up partying with Russel Simmons (rap mogul) who randomly was with 2 of his buddies at this seedy strip club in NYC lol

Sean, have you read Arkham Asylum TPB? That was a pretty good read back in the day. I just acquired a hard cover original printing.

Reread it the other nite.

R.

i love Arkham Asylum....have a couple soft backs, and two 1st printing hard backs still in the celophane.....love it!