• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Loves The Joker

115 posts in this topic

wow that was so many awesome GA Joker Covers DetectiveKid.......how long did it take you to get all of those in your posession??????

They have to be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars? No?

believe it or not, most all are readily available... the Detectives pre issue 38 are tough...40 is kind of tough, but the rest are readily available on ebay, clink, etc... most in the hundreds only, a few will break into 4 figures ...

Superman-Batman-7-CGC-SS-9.jpg

Can I have that? I'll be your friend...

Tried to find one for myself and found out they only printed approximately 2000 copies...

Nice book PokerKid!

Fine, now I gots ta show my other SS. (I love this modern like no other. Really cool)

It is amazing that they got such an incredible cover for a print run of 2,000 (run is stated on back cover).

th_Superman-Batman-7-SS-2.jpg

Tried to find one for myself and found out they only printed approximately 2000 copies...

Nice book PokerKid!

Fine, now I gots ta show my other SS. (I love this modern like no other. Really cool)

It is amazing that they got such an incredible cover for a print run of 2,000 (run is stated on back cover).

That's a beaut!

Nice book PokerKid!

That's a beaut!

That cover wasn't originally used for just that comic. It was used long before.