• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome to the boards BaltimoreLauren

1,167 posts in this topic

I cannot continue this discussion due to being in breach of article 6, paragraph 9 of the contract my girlfriend made me sign...

My wife is sitting behind me on the couch...

Ahh! Say no more! ;):grin:

My wife is good looking. She met the criteria, and when we met I was umm being friendly with 4 other girls.

She was the winner ^^

:golfclap:

I cannot continue this discussion due to being in breach of article 6, paragraph 9 of the contract my girlfriend made me sign...

My wife is good looking. She met the criteria, and when we met I was umm being friendly with 4 other girls.

She was the winner ^^

Only way to top that is to have a girlfriend who was umm being friendly with 4 other girls.

^^

;)

Yo do know what they meant when they said "just friends" right?

Benefits :baiting:

She was the winner ^^

Only way to top that is to have a girlfriend who was umm being friendly with 4 other girls.

^^

;)

Not a fan..

Its about ME :sumo:

(thumbs u That's the only way to be friends with a female.

Damn straight :sumo:

Conversation is so over rated :devil:

I didn't realise we had so many playaz on the comic book collecting internet chat board :grin:

I didn't realise we had so many playaz on the comic book collecting internet chat board :grin:

Check my posting history; I'm seasonal. ;)

Behind the keyboard everyone is a playa!

Except me... Im a geek

Married and faithful :sumo:

Oxymoron.

[tangent] I only just noticed how much that sounds like Marianne Faithfull... hmm.. [/tangent]

So do you guys see why this thread is so long now. Starved for female attention.

:whistle: