• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timely Mystic Comics # 6 1st Destroyer for sale...

14 posts in this topic

Mystic6001-1.jpg

Mystic comics # 6 CGC 2.0 SS Stan Lee asking : $1900 (negotiable)

Will ship by priority (Free) and insured ($5). Check M/O, Bank Check accepted

Tough book, only 1 certified CGC by Stan Lee

I would not have said anything without the original poster commenting on how many SS copies of this book are out there. I think the point with Golden Age collectors is most of them don't care about SS books, at least SS Golden Age books. I know personally I would have more interest in a non SS copy of any Golden Age book I bought. But maybe I am wrong?

Nice book though, love the destroyer covers.

Bruce

Ok everyone (Holidays are over I guess...so) , the price for this will be reduced one more time..... $1500 ( shipping and insurance the same as before). Then , I will add a few more GA and a few Silver age (some of these at quite under guide) as well.

JIM112.jpg

Ok now I will start with some SA books then put up a few GA as well. First, Journey Into Mystery # 112 SS Stan Lee CGC 4.5 (Classic Hulk Vs Thor cover) asking $ 225

Shipping and Insurance Free priority in a box. Check, M/O accepted , U.S. buyers only

Ok everyone (Holidays are over I guess...so) , the price for this will be reduced one more time..... $1500 ( shipping and insurance the same as before). Then , I will add a few more GA and a few Silver age (some of these at quite under guide) as well.

Correction: wanted to say ASKING $ 1500 (sorry, forgot to add it)